Cross border tax advisors


Edwin Foley & Co Chartered Accountants have specialist expertise in the area of cross border taxation with over 25 years experience of dealing with both the Revenue Commissioners (Irish tax authority) and HM Revenue & Customs (UK tax authority).

Our cross border tax advisors provide expert guidance to both individuals and business owners falling into some of the following categories:

  • Individuals who live in Ireland but are employed in the UK;
  • Individuals who live in the UK but are employed in Ireland;
  • Individuals who are in receipt of foreign income;
  • Business owners who operate in Ireland and/or the UK;
  • Landlords in receipt of rental income in Ireland/and or the UK;
  • Transborder workers; and
  • Remote workers.

For expert advice in the area of cross border tax, please contact a member of our professional Team on +353 74 912 2820 or email us

Scroll to Top