Cross border tax advisors
Edwin Foley & Co Chartered Accountants have specialist expertise in the area of cross border taxation with over 25 years experience of dealing with both the Revenue Commissioners (Irish tax authority) and HM Revenue & Customs (UK tax authority).
Our cross border tax advisors provide expert guidance to both individuals and business owners falling into some of the following categories:
- Individuals who live in Ireland but are employed in the UK;
- Individuals who live in the UK but are employed in Ireland;
- Individuals who are in receipt of foreign income;
- Business owners who operate in Ireland and/or the UK;
- Landlords in receipt of rental income in Ireland/and or the UK;
- Transborder workers; and
- Remote workers.
For expert advice in the area of cross border tax, please contact a member of our professional Team on +353 74 912 2820 or email us at:email@example.com.